The small is great for snacks, for freezing smoothie mixes in, jewellery & whatever else you would need a smaller bag for. Great for lunchboxes!
The medium and large are wonderful for freezing soups, stocks, portions of other meals for one or two people. Wet swimmers at the beach, toiletries.
"Love, love, love these reusable products for the kitchen, wet & dry food, freezer or fridge. They are now a staple" Ruth W.
I use them all of the time for freezing broth ice cubes, frozen fruit that I buy from the bulk store, taking salad with dressing. Picnics, BBQ's, school lunches.
The XL 4 litre pouch is super handy for preparing marinated meats, cut up fruit, salads in a large quantity. Being totally leakproof they can be easily transported without worrying about spillage.
- BPA free, Phthalate-free and PVC free
- 3 of each size (500ml, 1000ml, 1500ml, 2500ml)
- 2 x 4 litre ziplocks
- Perfect for food storage in the fridge, freezer or pantry
- Oven safe up to 200°C, microwavable without the top closure as the steam will need to escape
- Great for steaming
- Impermeable, non-porous and leak proof. They will not retain any odour.
- A fantastic solution for freezing extra produce when inexpensive and in season ( the BEST time to be eating it!!)
- Marinate, season, storage single portions meals and soups
- Buy bulk foods from your supermarket or deli by taking your pouches
- Pre prepare your baby food or smoothies so they are ready when you are!
- Transparent so you can easily see the contents
- Soft and pliable and wonderful space savers, they are light and very transportable, handy for school and office lunches, snacks, picnics, road trips and travelling
- Versatile as can be used for non-food items
- Top-rack dishwasher safe or hand wash
Read more about how we partner with Terracyle for our 'Silicone Returns Program'.
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday within 1-2 business days of being placed, often same day. Deliveries to addresses outside of metro areas (150km+) may take slightly longer to arrive. On average, you can expect an extra 3-4 business days.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail to confirm receipt. We will ship your order out within 1-2 business days after receiving it and we will then email you your shipment tracking number so you can easily keep a close eye on when your new item(s) will be with you.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc). International orders may incur an import tax
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES - you have 30 days !
If you aren't happy then return it. If for any reason you do not absolutely love your eco goodies, we will gladly issue a refund for the value of the merchandise or exchange your items within 30 days of purchase.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. Gift Vouchers are not be eligible for a return.
WHAT TO DO
- Please notify us in writing via email to email@example.com including your order number or a copy of your receipt.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping costs are unfortunately non-refundable and will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over AU$50/US$35, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t & can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once goods are received and the refund approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 48 hrs.
I am sure that you will adore your products but understand that things happen in life and sometimes we just don't like what we ordered!
No worries, we are here to support you whatever you decide.