Wool Dryer Balls - 4 felted balls
These are the perfect eco-friendly and environmentally conscious laundry drying alternative to most dryer sheets which are laden with toxic chemicals.
A Ball of Benefits !!
- Save time and energy by using these felted woollen dryer balls. Reduces fabric wrinkles and static and shortens drying time up to 30%.
- Natural New Zealand Premium Merino Wool: They are 100% organic, non-toxic, no chemicals, no fillers and no synthetic ingredients.
- Protect your clothes: Reduce wrinkles, static cling, twisting, tangling, lint & pet hair.
- Totally reusable for a long time and you can use them for approx 1000 times
- When they come to the end of their life, just pop them into your home compost
How to use - For a standard load of laundry, add 4 woollen dryer balls in with your wet clothes. If you want added scented loveliness, then add about 4 drops of your favourite essential oil ( or oils - try a combo!) onto one of the balls. You won't turn back once you experience your delightfully scented linens and clothing. I absolutely class this as self-care!
Stainless Steel Pegs - 16 in 4 sizes
- Get 16 of them in a handy little drawstring bag (that you can reuse for a multitude of things)
- There are 4 sizes from small for your most delicate underwear to x-large for heavier things like bags and sneakers.
- Made from a single filament of Grade 201 stainless steel, completely smooth so you won't get any pulls and easy to use.
- Can be recycled at the end of their life... if it ever comes to that, which is probably won't as they are very tough.
- No landfill for these babies!
If you really want to convert your laundry to a haven of sustainable bliss & take it to a whole other eco level then have a look at our 'Eco Laundry Box' - 28 pieces to get you washing away and feeling at one with Mother Nature. Toxic free, that's for me.
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday within 1-2 business days of being placed, often same day. Deliveries to addresses outside of metro areas (150km+) may take slightly longer to arrive. On average, you can expect an extra 3-4 business days.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail to confirm receipt. We will ship your order out within 1-2 business days after receiving it and we will then email you your shipment tracking number so you can easily keep a close eye on when your new item(s) will be with you.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc). International orders may incur an import tax
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES - you have 30 days !
If you aren't happy then return it. If for any reason you do not absolutely love your eco goodies, we will gladly issue a refund for the value of the merchandise or exchange your items within 30 days of purchase.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. Gift Vouchers are not be eligible for a return.
WHAT TO DO
- Please notify us in writing via email to email@example.com including your order number or a copy of your receipt.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping costs are unfortunately non-refundable and will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over AU$50/US$35, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t & can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once goods are received and the refund approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 48 hrs.
I am sure that you will adore your products but understand that things happen in life and sometimes we just don't like what we ordered!
No worries, we are here to support you whatever you decide.